Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lost and Broken

Friends,

I'm taking a break from my blog, and from all social media actually - except facebook, I do need to know what is happening in the world.

I'm afraid that life without antidepressants is not treating me well and I feel, as my title suggests, lost and broken. I am on the verge of tears most days. I am having a major binge eating relapse. I'm not exercising as often or as intensely as I would like - and that is making me feel like a fraud. And I really don't need to put myself out there for scrutiny right now. I'm feeling so stressed and busy, and wish I could just go somewhere to get away from everything and recharge, but alas I can't, so something has got to give.

I started out with grand plans of having a healthy living, food and exercise, style blog, then it turned more into a journal. And lately, the only topic I have to blog about is my mental health and I just don't want to be the 'negative nancy'.

So farewell for now my friends.

I'll be back when I'm feeling better and can blog about the things I want to blog about.

Thanks for following :)




1 comment:

  1. Take all the time you need lovely xx Thinking of you!! And I am here if you ever want to email me / vent / cry! :)

    ReplyDelete